Caraway has long been known not only as a well-known botanical plant. He showed excellent as a medical raw material. In every form, caraway seeds increase the motor and secretory functions of the stomach. The cumin is also used as an antispasmodic, laxative and choleretic.
Seeds of black cumin – application
- Useful caraway fruits for nursing mothers, which contribute to a natural increase in lactation.
- In the atony of the stomach, cumin is used as an appetizing agent.
- Has laxative and carminative properties, which is well suited for use in constipation and flatulence.
- Useful for improving memory when using it with a teaspoon of honey.
- Good for removing warts with apple cider vinegar.
- The regular use of caraway improves the skin color of the face.
Black Cumin Seed – Application
This oil has toning properties while improving brain activity. It is useful to take cumin oil with constant mental stress, as well as nervous work. Using this product allows you to normalize urination and remove toxins from the body. It has expectorant properties, so cumin oil is recommended for colds and heavy coughs. In bronchitis, rubbing with oil is used as an external application. It is strictly forbidden to use some kind of black cumin oil in pregnant women.
Black Cumin Oil – Application Method
This oil is usually used for curative and preventive purposes. It also improves immunity and is recommended for use in the following dosages:
- For children just take half a teaspoon once a day, and
- Adults are allowed a full teaspoon a day.
Cumin oil is consumed in the morning in 30 minutes after eating. Upon request, it can be mixed with fruit juices, yogurt or honey. This treatment does not last longer than 4 months. After a two-month break, the treatment can be repeated.
Black Cumin – weight loss application
This plant is not only for the preservation of health but also for the preservation of the figure. To improve the shape, we need the same caraway oil. To get the best result, the standard application can be doubled. There is a special scheme for the absorption of this oil:
- During the first week, flour and potatoes should be excluded from the diet and 1 teaspoon with a glass of water before breakfast.
- The second week starts with 1 teaspoon of oil and a glass of water before breakfast and dinner every day.
- In the third week, take two tablespoons of butter and two glasses of water before breakfast.
- The fourth week is characterized by 1 teaspoon of butter before breakfast along with a glass of water.
- The second month of diet goes without preserving water, and the oil is taken in the same scheme before breakfast only on a tablespoon.
- In the third and fourth week of the second month, the oil intake increases up to three times a day before meals. if desired
Since the use of black cumin is common not only for medical purposes but also in cosmetics, it is still widely used for preparing delicious dishes in the kitchen. In beauty salons, cumin is used for relaxing and therapeutic massages, moisturizing masks, and many other cosmetic procedures. The addition of black cumin to various creams and masks improves the fragrance, the effect and the absorbency of the agents increase. Therefore, beauticians use caraway for rejuvenation and a beautiful complexion.